Coolum State School's Preparatory program is a full time program. Children attend prep from Monday to Friday during normal school hours.
The preparatory year is the important first year of schooling. Children must turn five by 30 June in the year they commence prep.
Our prep classrooms are noted for the friendly atmosphere of child centred learning. We pride ourselves on the close relationship we have with parents and the greater community.
We boast modern facilities and promote a wide range of programs.
Coolum State School we foster:
- Excellence in teaching and learning
- Energetic, caring & professional teaching staff.
- Specially designed prep classrooms with carefully selected resources
- Modern technology facilities
- Inquiry based, child centred programs inspired by your child’s interests
- Innovative curriculum with a strong focus on foundation literacy and numeracy skills