At Coolum, our staff are committed to shaping their students into well-rounded, lifelong learners. We are most fortunate to have a blend of staff who bring their unique teaching style into the classroom, challenging students achieve their personal best. The scope of the curriculum that our staff teach is outlined in the Australian Curriculum.
Learning at Home: Support Materials
Listed below are some educational websites that may also help to support your child's online learning. Click the name of each resource to be linked to the website.
Brain Pop / Brain Pop Jr.
- Provides videos, quizzes, and activities for all subject areas
- Username: Coolum.1
- Password: Coolum.1
educational games, videos and resources
- Engaging writing resource - One picture. One teaching resource.
Scholastic Learn at Home
- Day-to-day projects and assignments that include digital books, videos, and activities
- Scroll down and choose your year level
Australian Children's Television Foundation
- Username: Normal school username used to logon to our computers
- Password: Gokeys1
- A free online resource to explore for Brain Breaks. This website has hundreds of movement and mindfulness videos that students can participate in throughout the day.
- Educational games, activities, and content for all subject areas.
- Simple, engaging, and hands-on science lessons and activities
- Fun reading and math activities for Prep - Year 3 students