Coolum Carnival - Friday 25 October, 2019
from 3.30pm to 8.30pm
Are you in business?
It’s Carnival time again and we extend to you an invitation to be involved. We seek your sponsorship in the form of goods, services or cash donation. And while you support us, we are committed to fully supporting you.
This year’s Carnival will give your advertising a run for your money!!
- Once again Noah’s Thoroughbred Racing Pigs will be streaking down the main straight with cheering crowds barracking for your pig. Five big races: your business can sponsor an individual pig for one race or naming rights for a race! You’ll be makin’ bacon with this porker of a crowdpleaser.
- Major Sponsors will feature in ‘Sponsor Spotlight’ on the school website; this is an opportunity to share with the community your profile, your services, your products.
- Our sponsors will be acknowledged in special weekly Carnival flyers distributed to all 750+ families over the ten week period leading up to the event. Flyers will also be available through our website and linked to our Facebook page.
- Acknowledgement of your support through our highly visible electronic sign (at the Yandina Road Roundabout).
- Verbal recognition during the course of the evening and from multiple locations.
- Any promotional material supplied by you will also be displayed/distributed.
- Inclusion of a company logo in weekly flyers is also available for businesses that contribute at our Gold and Silver levels.
Please phone Denise (07) 5471 9371, our P&C Manager, to find out more.